2009/11/11

Chan Ho Park and my life in US

I know Chan Ho Park. I know Yunna Kim. I Know  Y. E. Yang..... I just know them and cheer them up as a same Korean right here now. Last month only because  Chan Ho Park is a Korean baseball player who plays in US, I sticked to TV  for more than 2 hours to watch World Series of Baseball which was the game between  New York Yankees and Philadelphia Philles.
Actually he is not a main pitcher in Philles, but a relief pitcher so that sometimes we could not see him during the game. World Series had 7 games between two teams to find a winner. On the contrast to our wish, finally the winner was New York Yankees. However, it was such a good game to see Chan Ho park on TV even though he was hardly seen and very short time. 



Philadelphia Phillies Chan Ho Park sprays champagne on the crowd after the Phillies won the National League Championship baseball series with a 10-4 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 5 Thursday, Oct. 22, 2009, in Philadelphia.

I recorded the game on TV, but it was not clear and had black spot so I connect this link to see Park's pitching.: http://www.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=7121975

No comments:

Post a Comment